Welcome to West Virginia Online Legal Help!
Volunteer lawyers answer your legal questions for free. To use this web site, you must meet our rules to qualify for help.
How it works
- Click on the "New User" button at the bottom of this page to see if you meet the rules to qualify for help. You will be asked questions about yourself, your family, your income and your legal problem. All of your answers are kept secret. The lawyer who answers your question will only see your name.
- If you qualify, pick out a username and password to use on this website. This keeps your information secret. Do not give your username and password to anyone else.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Type in your question. If you have a court date coming up, we cannot promise you will get an answer before it.
- You will get an e-mail when a lawyer has answered your question.
- Log back into this website with your username and password. Read the lawyer’s advice. If it is not clear, you can ask more questions.
First time here? Click on "New User" below to see if you are eligible to use this web site.
Have you been here before? Click the "Sign In" button to see your answer or ask a new question.